Saturday, December 18, 2010

Day 324 – He had a small collection of books (pg 74)


The Dead ~ Tossed Waves by Carrie Ryan actually didn’t seem to be so bad. A novel for young adults, but it’s more like the novels I remember reading when I was 14 or 15 than what I’ve read recently that’s aimed at the same audience.

The whole teen love saga was tedious, however I was willing to ignore it for the sake of the intended audience.

Then, about 2/3 of the way in, it turned into the book that wouldn’t end. The same things happened over and over, the story became stagnate and when it did actually end, it was to say ‘go out and buy the next book if you want to know what happens.’

Quite frankly I am happy to imagine that they all get eaten by zombies. To think I was actually enjoying and going to recommend this book, how people can ruin a good story.

1 day remaining, 1 book to go... eeeeep!!

No comments:

Post a Comment