Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day 271 – Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow, creeps in this petty pace from day to day...

Time is not on my side it seems, and I have come to the realisation that it just ain’t going to happen. 10 days, 7 books, 1 wedding and 1 honeymoon...

Spending two and a bit months organising my wedding, has sucked significant reading time out of my life.

And so my dear readers (my dear mother!) I am giving myself an extension to the 19th of December 2010. An extra 44 days, which now works out to be 38 books in 325 days.

While I’m mainly only cheating myself by doing this, I am also saving myself from a complete breakdown...

54 days remaining, 7 books to go, ah I can breathe again

1 comment:

  1. 'Dear mother' here
    perfect wedding,much happiness and the anticipation of more blog entries..
    ahhhh utopia
    xxx

    ReplyDelete