Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Day 321 Bookmark

I have been looking at some older posts and realised that in a lot of my earlier blogs I wrote much more about what was going on in my life, as well as the books I was reading.

As my blog has progressed, writings about my ‘life’ have pretty much fallen by the wayside, and the books have taken the fore, which is how it should be.

If there are any ‘readers’ out there who are concerned about my life, I assure you all is well. I have been working odd jobs here and there and am very excited (as well as a little anxious) at the prospect of the job which I will soon have for the rest of my life, Motherhood. I haven’t forgotten about filmmaking and still hope to make one or two documentaries... one day.

I would also like to take this opportunity to note that my blogs are by no means a professional ‘critique’ on the books I have read. They are merely a report on my point of view, and how I did or did not enjoy the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment