Sunday, December 19, 2010

The End


All's well that ends well, and on time (after a small but necessary extension). To be honest I wasn't sure I was going to make it, however thankfully the last few books in the pile were quite light and easy reads.

I feel a real sense of achievement looking at a pile of 38 books, all of which I have now read. I am also relieved that I can now put down a book if I'm not enjoying it, no more wasted hours reading ridiculous novels that should never have been published.

So where to now? I plan to continue reading and blogging, however this time without the self imposed time restraint.

Thank you for coming along with me on this journey. Looking back a lot has changed since I began, and all the books I have read in this time have become little markers in my life.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!
    Twenty one books has been a splendid journey and now your mother is looking forward to sharing the most exciting journey which is just beginning.
    With much pride
    your mother

    ReplyDelete