Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Day 41 - FINIS (pg 368)

Yes I have come to the end of Pride and Prejudice. However while the classic is still fresh in my mind, I am moving onto Pride and Prejudice and Zombies! This book was a gift from my boyfriend last Christmas, my sister had also purchased it for me and was a little put out when she discovered I already had it. Thankfully it did not cause too much of a family rift!

Moving on for a moment, as all good stories have a call to adventure, so too does this blog. Due to the painful lack of employment prospects, I have decided to start my own documentary production company. I have always wanted my own business, I enjoy making documentaries and have plenty of ideas in mind, and so this new adventure begins. If I can pull it off, I will regard it as some kind of miracle.

There is also a lot more reading involved off the original 21 book list. I have recently borrowed a book from the library for research purposes called Family Wanted – Stories of Adoption edited by Sara Holloway. Stay tuned for more reading and production adventures...


243 days remaining, 17 books to go (not including research!)

No comments:

Post a Comment